"I started going to Danette as soon as she opened her business. I continue to see her every month - I would not miss one! I love the relaxation she provides. I suffered from neck pain, lower back and migraines. I haven't had a migraine since I have seen her on regular basis, and my neck and back are so much better! She lifts my spirits and makes my life enjoyable. No major pain like I used to have!" --T
Reiki is a healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into the patient by means of touch, to activate the natural healing processes of the patient's body and restore physical and emotional well-being.
Raindrop Technique is a powerful technique using essential oils that was developed by D. Gary Young in the 1980s. It combines several modalities to bring balance and transformation. It also supports body systems on a physical and emotional level. This technique involves applying therapeutic grade essential oils to the spine, neck and feet. The session lasts about an hour; however, the benefits may last up to a week or months!
Therapeutic grade essential oils used to help the wellness of individuals.
Cupping is a therapy in which heated glass cups are applied to the skin along the meridians of the body, creating suction as a way of stimulating the flow of energy.
Tuina is a form of Chinese massage used in conjunction with other Chinese therapies. Areas between each of the joints, known as the eight gates, may be brushed, kneaded, rolled, pressed, or rubbed. This is to attempt to open the body's defensive chi (Wei Qi) and get the energy moving in the meridians and the muscles. The amount of pressure may be gentle or quite firm. Other strokes include shaking and tapotement. Then range of motion and traction are used while stimulating acupressure points. These techniques may aid in the treatment of both acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions, as well as many non-musculoskeletal conditions.
Bioscan Meridian Stress Assessment
Meridian Stress Assessment (MSA) is a computerized health analysis that takes a great deal of the guesswork out of your health care. This non-invasive computerized test uses bio-energetic principles to assess the overall health of organs and systems, as well as factors that may be adversely affecting your health or interfering with normal functioning. This sophisticated technology measures the energy of associated acupuncture meridians—energy that carries key information about the condition of your internal organs and systems. At this time, Biomeridian’s MSA is the only FDA-approved Class II system that uses electro-acupuncture technology to accurately assess meridian dysfunction.
Why you need it:
The MSA test can help you discover diagnostic and treatment information that is often unobtainable through more conventional testing methods—thus saving you a huge amount of time, money and providing peace of mind. Specifically, the MSA’s computerized system can assist in detecting evidence of chronic infections (bacterial, viral, yeast/fungal and parasite infections), toxic chemicals, heavy metals, allergies and intolerances—and even suggest specific treatment options to address the problems that have been identified.
• A fast, accurate, repeatable, and objective health-profiling tool
• Painless and non-invasive
• Assesses the relative compatibility of various supplements, homeopathic remedies and other remedies for your individual condition
• Determines which of many toxins, bacteria, viruses, or parasites may need to be addressed.
• Identifies reactions to foods, chemicals, and environmental toxins.
• Can be used to bring all body systems into balance, by identifying the key areas of imbalance and then appropriate remedies
• May also be used to monitor your progress and healing over time, as well as to ensure the ongoing effectiveness of supplementation and medication
Preparing for your MSA test:
• Drink plenty of water the day before and on the day of testing.
• Avoid a heavy meal right before the procedure.
• No pantyhose, lotions, perfumes or colognes on the day of testing.
• All watches, cell phones, or other electrical devices must be removed from your body or pockets.
• Bring all supplements or other remedies you are taking.
Individuals with pacemakers may not undergo MSA testing.